Our unwavering focus on client satisfaction and service has defined our purpose and propelled our growth. We develop strong relationships built on a deep understanding of each client’s needs, quick responsiveness, and sound advice.
We promise the following:
• A Long-Term Partnership: We make it our business to know your business and, especially, your way of doing business. We build relationships that last centuries by investing in each client’s success and partnering with you to achieve your business goals.
• Personalized Support: We treat each client as if they were our only client, proactively sharing our business and legal acumen to solve your toughest and most complex legal issues. We are committed to providing you with excellent client service through both responsiveness and turnaround time.
• Seamless Representation: We assemble the best teams across multiple markets to deliver personalized legal solutions for our clients, wherever their businesses take them. Our attorneys leverage advanced technology and communication strategies throughout the firm to ensure that you stay informed and involved.
• Forward-Thinking Leaders: We strive to continuously evolve as a firm, implementing innovative and thoughtful best-practices while ensuring our founding values guide how we engage with others and who we select to join our firm.
• Cost-Effective Services: We work closely with you to provide quality legal counsel at a reasonable cost, in the most efficient manner possible. Our firm encourages alternative fee arrangements and risk-reward solutions to ensure financial predictability and accountability.
We look forward to exceeding your expectations every day.
To remain relevant in today’s global marketplace, businesses need proficient legal advisors to help them navigate the ever-changing world of intellectual property (IP) law.
As a full-service law firm with a team of over 100 attorneys who practice exclusively in the IP field, Dickinson Wright offers strategic counsel to clients concerning all aspects of intellectual property. Because we understand the current trends of the global market, we help both small businesses and international corporations alike understand and leverage their IP rights. And, with a worldwide network of associates in a wide range of technical disciplines, we can readily assist our clients wherever they do business.
Our team works closely with clients to ensure their ideas and technologies stay secure so they can focus on what they do best—business growth and development. We regularly prosecute patent applications and trademark registrations at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and the United States International Trade Commission (ITC), while also litigating IP issues across a number of platforms.
Patents: In a competitive marketplace, a company’s long-term success relies on its ability to protect its valuable investments in product development. Each of our patent lawyers has a degree in technology combined with years of industry experience. We regularly assist clients with a variety of needs in this area, including:
Trademarks: Organizations today must protect and distinguish their products and services from regional, national, and global competition. Our intellectual property lawyers have a keen understanding of the challenges facing our clients and the deep experience necessary to help obtain and monitor trademarks and service marks around the world. Our experience includes:
Copyright Law: Our IP team helps clients register and protect copyrights across all types of work including, books, computer programs, plays, paintings, photographs, motion pictures, and sound recordings. Areas we regularly handle include:
Litigation: When necessary, our litigation team litigates intellectual property disputes before courts for both international and domestic organizations. Our extensive courtroom experience enables us to realistically analyze and assess the enforceability of non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, while helping our clients protect their most valuable business assets – client relationships, intellectual property or confidential business information – before a dispute arises. We provide specified counsel, resources, and resolve to clients in a number of industries, always keeping their business objectives in mind.